Sunday, June 28, 2026

Sarah's Stanley Reception

 June 28-

Jonathan's cousin Sarah got married a few weeks prior and they were hosting a wedding reception in Sunbeam.  It worked out for Kingston to go up early with the Broadies and Nana and Papa and get some camping in before hand.  Sounds like they had fun, but they also had rain the ENTIRE time they were there (3 or 4 days!). And I heard that Kingston chopped a lot of wood!






Jonathan and I drove up Sunday afternoon after sending Julienna off to camp.  It was a fun party, but it didn't stop raining one time!  They had a tent set up with heaters and camp fires and amazing food and lots to drink so we enjoyed ourselves.  Jonathan, Kingston, and I stayed with Joan and Cam in their RV for the night and the next day while everyone else packed up and headed home, we did a tour of the dredge.  It was really interesting and the tour guides were very informative. We stopped at the bakery for a delicious brunch and then headed home.







No comments: