Saturday, January 30, 2010

Amber and Zeb's Wedding

On January 2nd, Jonathan and I attended Amber and Zeb's wedding. They got married in the capitol and it was so elegant. We stood up one level and had a great view of the ceremony. It was quick...under 10 minutes and then we were off to the reception at the Rose Room.

We had a blast at the reception. Both Alyssa and Kelly were bridesmaids in the wedding so we sat with Chris and Nick and Emily and Zac. The Perseos were at the table next to ours and Jonathan and Emily got caught up on some old memories!! I think I remember something about jumping over a manhole on rollerblades!!
We had appetizers, drinks, dinner, dessert, and of course dancing. Jonathan lucked out and I only dragged him on the dance floor for a half of a song. Chris, however, was proud to show off his moves with the bride!! And then Nick caught the garter so I'm sure that made Kelly excited!!

No comments: