On December 12, we had our annual office Christmas party. We go to Epis in Meridian every year and this year a couple of us decided to pre-party. We meet at Kelly's house for a few drinks and then Nick, Kelly, Jane, Scott, Jonathan, and I all squeezed into Kelly's car and headed for the party. There was a little situation over some flowers, but other than that we all had a great time. There was some singing throughout the night and I think I remember the 12 days of Christmas topping the list. Doc and Susan kept everyone's wine glasses full and by the end of the night we were in no shape to drive. Leave it to Kelly to talk Doc into taking us all home. Nick and Jonathan had to lay down in the back while Kelly, Jane, Scott, and I squeezed into the seats. It was a fun night and I'm pretty lucky to work with such great people!!
Jane, me, Rachel, and Kelly
On the way to Epis....Scott, me, Jonathan, Jane, Kelly, and Nick
Dustin, Rachel, Stephanie, Jane, Scott, Nick, Kelly, Susan, Doc, Anna, Jonathan
No comments:
Post a Comment