Jonathan and I have been waiting to see the new Twilight movie "Eclipse". I have already read all 4 books in the series and now Jonathan is starting them. It was really good and Jonathan even treated us to a popcorn and drink.
By the time the movie was over, Jonathan and Emily had a handful of messages from Monica. She had gotten free tickets to the Toby Keith concert. It took us a while to decide, but we all finally came to the conclusion that we can't turn down a free concert. Emily and I didn't think we were dressed appropriately, but I assured her that I would find 3 people dressed worse than her. We showed up just in time and meet Monica, Rob, and Joan there.
We ended up having tons of fun. We were a little worried that we wouldn't know any of the new songs, but lucky for us, he played quite a few older songs. Trace Adkins opened for him and he was great to listen to. At the end, they did an encore together!!
Jonathan managed to get a few pictures on his phone, but I stole the others from Emily's blog (Thanks Em!).





No comments:
Post a Comment