Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Birthday!!

I had another great birthday this year!!
Kelly and Jane took me to lunch at a Mexican restaurant and of course they had to embarrass me. The whole crew sang to me in Spanish while I got to wear this really awesome sombrero!!
This was my early b-day present from Zac and Emily. I got to open it at the cabin, but we didn't get a chance to hang it yet! I can't wait to see what birds come!

Later that night, Jonathan had a BBQ for me. We had tons of fun and had a great turnout.

Nick, Audrianna, and Kelly
Zac and Billy
Me and dad
Rob and Zayden (he is taking a few steps now!!)
Kelly and Emily (Emily did all the dishes and loaded the dishwasher!!)
Joel and Lindsay
Jonathan and me
Brylee
Me and mom
Chris and Alyssa
Kelly, me, and Alyssa Zayden and Monica
Audrianna, Anna, and Brylee
There was an intense game of bean bag toss between Chris and Billy and Jonathan and Lindsay. I'm not sure who came out as the winner! Joel and I challenged Alyssa and mom to ladder golf. We never declared a winner because neither team could get to 15. I also played a game of tag with Audrianna and Brylee. Audrianna was quick to warn "watch out for any poop!!" Apparently she has been to our house before!

Luckily, Brylee remembered the birthday hats from Zayden's party. Because it's not really a party until everyone has a birthday hat on!!

Zac and Emily were in charge of bringing the cake...and they did a great job!! Brylee was very excited to have cake and was a great help to Auntie Em with the candles.

She even helped me blow out all 28 of my candles!!!
Then, it was on to presents. Brylee and Zayden were a big help...at least until Brylee opened the gift from her. She had gotten me some ice cube balls, a pitcher, and glasses and she couldn't seem to pry herself away from those fun things!!!
Jonathan got me "Ticket to Ride" and I was so excited to play, so Zac, Emily, and Billy stayed until midnight and we got to play. Jonathan beat us all, but it was so much fun!
Thank you everyone for celebrating my day with me!!!

No comments: