Jonathan and I had passes to see the new Harry Potter movie, but we had to use them by the end of the month. I called my mom to see if she was available to babysit and lucky for us she was (although I have a feeling she would have changed her plans in order to see him!).
Kingston had newborn pictures earlier that day (I can't wait to see them...they are going to be so cute) and it was close to my parent's house so we went over there right after and set up shop. You have to take quite a few things over the first time...swing, pack n' play, diapers, blankets, bottles, extra outfits, etc. It was hard to leave him, but I knew he was in good hands with his grandma and grandpa.
Jonathan and I met Nick and Kelly at Fudruckers for a bite to eat before the movie. The boys wanted to see a 3D movie, but it was playing too late and I didn't want to be away that long. The movie was great...although I did check my phone several times to make sure my parents hadn't called. And I was ready to get back to him.
When we got there he was sleeping in his grandpa's arms. He looked very content. Mom said he did great and she even gave him his first bottle (which he took very well).
Thanks grandpa and grandma!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment