Saturday, July 23, 2011

A few days with grandma

Grandma came and stayed with us our first weekend home.  It was great to have her around and the house never looked better.  She vacuumed, dusted, mopped the floors, did laundry, and made lunch.  She even got up several times in the night with Kingston and sat up with him while Jonathan and I got some much needed sleep.  Thanks for everything mom!!

Mom helped me give Kingston his first sponge bath.  He didn't necessarily love it, but he did pretty good.

We also went on a walk together and Grandma insisted Kingston wear his shades to protect his eyes.  they were a little too big, but they looked so cute on him!

 
I think I worked her too hard because she had to call in a replacement so that we could both take a nap.  Doesn't Grandpa make it look easy?

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

He's already getting so big!