Thursday, July 14, 2011

Going home

July 14-
It was a little bitter sweet leaving the hospital. I was anxious to get home, but I was going to miss the security of all the doctors and nurses.  Jonathan felt the same way and was looking forward to sleeping in a bed.


Its hard to see, but Kingston had on a personalized onesy from Joy to go home in.  It is so cute, but he needs to do a little bit more growing to fill it out!

Jonathan packed the cart with all our bags, gifts,samples, and flowers.  There was barely enough room for everything!  We got Kingston strapped into his carseat (he was barely big enough) and headed for the car. I packed up all our stuff while Jonathan ran to the pharmacy to fill my prescriptions.  Then we were off and Kingston slept the whole way home, but I was uneasy leaving him alone in the back so I rode back there with him.

 
Alyssa met us at the house and kept me company while Jonathan caught up on a little sleep.  It was nice to be home and Chief was very excited to have us back.  Joan brought us dinner and held Kingston while we got the house "baby ready."  We got the swings and pack 'n plays put up and all the hospital stuff put away.  I was a little slow moving so it was nice to have the extra help.

No comments: