Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Sprinkle!

September 14-
I definitely have the best girl friends!  I didn't need a baby shower since we had all of Kingston's baby stuff, so instead, Joy surprised me with a ”sprinkle”!
I was under the impression it was just Joy and I out for dinner, but Alyssa was there when I showed up and Kelly and Jane showed up shortly after. We had dinner at Kona Grill in The Village. It probably took us 45 minutes to order because we kept chatting! But, it was so much fun to just sit and visit. We talked kids the entire time!
They even got me some fun girly things for the baby...pink towels, bathtub tea set, fleece newborn pajamas (they are so tiny), hair bows, pink binkies, pink bibs, and a few super cute outfits.  She is spoiled already! And those sweet girlfriends of mine even started me an envelope for newborn pictures (they know me too well!)
We finished our night sitting outside watching the fountain and lights and enjoying cheesecake and frozen yogurt. It was perfect!
Alyssa is 28 weeks and I'm 27 weeks. I think I'm catching up!

No comments: