Monday, September 1, 2014

Cabin 3

August 21-24
We are getting pretty comfortable at the cabin and settling into some routines.  Kingston and I work together in the kitchen and then usually turn on "Transformers" before he head outside to play.   My mom and dad came up for the day because my mom had to work.  Dad and Jonathan went golfing and Kingston and I made zucchini cookies.
More fun with the hammock and pulley and then the rain started so we spent the rest of the day inside.
Saturday was a perfect day for playing in the sandbox.  Kingston and I built towers, or rather, I built towers and Kingston bulldozed them.
And then another project with daddy.  This time they were building a bench.
 
Sunday always flies by and before we know it, it's time to head home.  The birds were out in full force and we filled the feeders one last time.
 

No comments: