On Saturday, Jonathan, Nick, and I went our for a snow cone. Nick got sour apple...I have never tasted anything so sour before. Then the boys went to Nick's house to help him arrange some furniture and they dropped Barney and me off at my parent's house. They were watching Duke so I thought it would be fun for them all to play.
Barney loved eating all the apples off the ground, but he didn't really want to play with Duke (Duke kept trying to bite his tongue). By the end of the night he was finally chasing Duke around the yard.
My mom grilled up some steaks and made a pasta salad. It was delicious.
Here are the dogs. (Sami is in the back)
Sunday, I worked on craft projects all day. After the rain storm, I took the boys for a walk while Jonathan skateboarded with one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment