Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Joel

Thursday was my brother's 3oth birthday. Lindsay threw him a surprise party at SunRay Cafe in Hyde Park. I was in charge of cupcakes, so on Wednesday night I baked and frosted 80+ cupcakes. I had to rearrange the fridge to get them all to fit because I didn't want to leave them out in the heat and risk them melting (Kelly had a little incident with my b-day cupcakes) and I didn't want to chance them overnight with the dogs!
Jonathan, Kelly, and my mom helped me to set them up the night of the party, and they turned out so cute. Lindsay had come earlier that day and decorated the place with old and new photos of Joel. It looked so great!!!
There was a great turnout with lots of friends and I think he was pretty surprised!! He had quite a few "surprise" guests!
Happy Birthday Brother!!!

No comments: