Sunday, July 5, 2009

Play Date

On Tuesday, June 16th, Jonathan and I got to go and have a play date with our niece, Brylee. We had so much fun and she really wore us out. Brylee showed us her outside play house and all 3 of us even managed to squeeze in and get the door closed. There wasn't much room for playing with us all in there, but she was having fun.
Jonathan made dinner while Brylee and I hid under a blanket. Not the best game for 90 degree weather, but it does give you that cute static hair-do when your done.
Then onto the indoor play house. She has so many toys, but she sure loved her cardboard box play house. Again, another tight squeeze for the three of us and we weren't allowed to open the windows so it was dark and got pretty stuffy.
We had so much fun and Jonathan and I both agreed that we need to have more play dates with Brylee!!!
Unfortunately, we were having far too much fun to stop and take pictures, but I did manage to steal some of Joan's from Monica and Brylee's visit to the ranch.


Monica, Brylee, and Joan

No comments: