Thursday, June 23, 2011

34 weeks...and counting

32 Weeks
33 Weeks














34 weeks

June 15-
The days are really starting to fly now!  We see the doctor every 2 weeks and so far things are progressing as they should. I still measure right on track and have gained 17 lbs.  I passed my glucose test and my iron levels are good.  I'm 37 inches around the belly!
Kingston is still as active as ever.  I don't know how he even has room to move, but he sure does.  He really likes Jonathan and always moves when he puts his hand on my belly.  He gets the hiccups once a day and Jonathan even felt those.  After a meal and car rides seem to get him going the most.  I've started getting uncomfortable on the long car rides to McCall because it seems like Kingston just swishes around in my belly around all the twists and turns.
I have found that putting on socks and tying my shoes are getting almost impossible.  Luckily, it is finally flip-flop season and on the few occasions that I have to wear shoes, Jonathan ties them for me.  He is getting really good about helping out with the little things (like picking up things that I drop).  Getting out of bed is also a challenge at times....I have to roll onto my side first, swing my legs over, and then get up.  It's a lot to remember at 2:00 in the morning!!
But, I'm still enjoying every minute of it and couldn't ask for a better pregnancy.  The heat is starting to make my ankles swell, but Jonathan reassured me that they will be back next month!  My daily naps are back, which gives Jonathan time to work on the painting.  Only a few more days and we should have a finished product!!  We are getting more and more excited by the day!
(Jonathan wasn't around to take my 34 week picture so I had to set up the self timer and the boyz just had to be in it, too!!)

No comments: