We are almost done with the nursery! Jonathan finished the painting last week and it turned out amazing. It goes perfecty with the bedding and furniture and was definitely worth the LONG wait.
We were able to get the crib put together in under an hour and I love how it looks with the dresser. We go it up so quickly that I was able to persuade Jonathan to bring the mattress up, which led o putting a sheet and blankets in the crib, which led to putting up the mobile.


I was even able to clean out the closet and move some things around to give us more room. I put burp cloths adn bibs in bins and folded all the blankets on a shelf. Even though it will be awhile, I unboxed the baby monitor and tried it out.
We, well actually Jonathan, found the perfect rug for the room. It has a green/yellow color that changes depending on the light (which just happens to match the curtains perfectly) and is so soft. We weren't looking for a rug when we found it and even then I wasn't convinced, but Jonathan talked me into i because "the baby needed it." How was I to argue with that? And he was right, it really ties the room together and adds some softness.
We just have a few more things to put up on the walls and then we will officially be done!

No comments:
Post a Comment