June 4-
What a perfect day!!! Joy, Alyssa, Wren, Kelly, and Jane hosted the best baby shower!! There was great food (that included left overs and my two favorites...Chinese chicken salad (thanks Joy) and spinach dip (thanks Kelly)), blue cloud punch, and the cutest jungle cupcakes I'd ever seen (great job Jane and Kelly)!
| Kelly, Joy, Alyssa, Anna, and Wren |
I was overwhelmed with the love and support of everyone that came to celebrate Kingston's soon-to-be arrival. And I was spoiled with all sorts of cute little outfits and baby necessities. Joan won the game to guess how big around I was and Monica won the price is right game estimating the cost of some baby supplies. Everyone told really sweet stories of who wonderful babies are and gave some great tips and advice (like letting the house work go). It was really heartwarming to hear "mothering" stories and it makes me so excited for our upcoming adventure.
| My new diaper bag...and yes, it's already packed and ready to go! |
And, another fun surprise...Alyssa is pregnant!! Yeah!!! I am so excited for her and Chris. She is 13 weeks and I am 32.5. Her belly definitely has a ways to go to catch up to me! We have pretty much been none stop baby talking and I have a feeling it will be that way for awhile, but it is so much fun to go through it with someone else and be able to compare stories and stretch marks! Congrats again Alyssa and Chris!!
(And, Wren has a little bun in the oven, too. She is still pretty early, but none-the-less we are very excited for her and Andy and the girls!)
No comments:
Post a Comment