...I was leaning against the counter with one arm and had my legs crossed thinking about what to make for dinner and I looked over at Kingston and he had one arm reached as high as he could on the counter and was staring at his feet trying to cross them. At first I though, "what is that kid doing?" and then I looked at myself and then at him and realized he was just being like his mom.
...Jonathan has pulled out some old toys of his for Kingston to play with. He has a tool box that is like a briefcase with all the nuts, bolts, screwdrivers, drill, and bits all with a place to go so they don't fall out. It has been in storage for awhile so one time when we were playing with it, I (with the help of Kingston) pulled out the baby wipes and cleaned out the inside of the case. The next time Kingston got out the tool box, he also went and got the wipes and sat there and cleaned out the case again.
...I was blow drying my hair and the bathroom drawer was sticking out so I used my foot to close it. Right afterwards Kingston was standing there trying to get his foot up to the drawer like he saw me do.
...the cutest was when I was putting lotion on in the bathroom and he came over and "squirted" some lotion into his hands and then would squat down and rub it on his legs. He couldn't actually get any lotion out and he had all his clothes on but just watching him try was so cute.
...Joy and I had a McDonald's date with out kids. It was so fun to watch Kingston try to imitate the older kids. I looked over and Colton was leaned against a chair drinking his soda and his little shadow was right next to him leaned up against a chair drinking his milk.
...Kingston was walking around the kitchen with his arms in the air chasing after the dogs saying "at". It took me a minute, but then I figured out he was telling them out. We always point out of the kitchen, which is what he was trying to do.
...Jonathan and I are having to watch what we say because he is quick to copy. Luckily, it has just been little things like "pewy" after a diaper change, but they are always listening!
No comments:
Post a Comment