Thursday, January 10, 2013

Snow Day

January 10-
We've gotten quite a bit of snow lately and Kingston absolutely loves playing outside in it.  A few days ago he helped me scoop the driveway and halfway through we took a break to go sledding around the neighbor hood.  Today, though I was able to shovel the driveway before I picked him up at daycare so we just got to play.
I was hoping to make a snowman, but the snow wasn't cooperating so instead we made snow angels.  I did it first and Kingston watched.  He thought it was pretty funny and then he plopped down and just laid there. I had to show him how to move his arms and legs.  He made a couple and then tried to do one laying forwards, but that didn't turn out so well.
 We took the dogs for a walk while pulling Kingston on the sled. He thought that was lots of fun and he was squealing with delight.
 Then, we had to scoop the back patio for the dogs.  I did most of the work while Kingston kept the dogs entertained.  He had fun throwing the ball for Barney and then watching Barney dig for it in the snow.



No comments: