Sunday, January 12, 2014

Presents with Brylee and Zayden

December 26-
Kingston was so excited to see his favorite cousins.  He is always wanting to play with Brylee and Zayden, but he hasn't gotten to see Brylee to often with her in the hospital.
But, he was very excited to give them his presents so we were able to stop by for a visit. Brylee's counts were down so we all had to wear masks. Kingston wasn't sure about his at first, but by the end he didn't seem bothered by it.  Brylee was such a great role model and said that she would wear the mask too so that Kingston could see her in it.  She is such a great kid!
 
 
 
 
 
Kingston loved his trucks!
Brylee and I tried to play a few more games, but in the end I told her I would come back and play another day and leave the "boys" at home!

No comments: