Kingston and I had the day off so we were able to go and watch Zayden's Christmas performance. It was so cute to watch him sing his songs and do the motions.
Afterwards, Kingston, Zayden, and I went for lunch at McDonald's. The boys both wanted happy meals, but I think in the end they forgot about the toys.
They played for a little bit and then Kingston took a nap, so Zayden got all the toys to himself.
Then we packed up and headed to St. Luke's to see Brylee. Whenever we visit Brylee, Kingston is intrigued by Brylee's dolls. It's fun to see his softer side as he dresses them, changes their diaper, and feeds them bottles. And Brylee is so tolerant of Kingston playing with all her things.

Couple pictures of the boys from another day. They were trying to fix the train. And it is so cute to watch Kingston...he wants to do things just like his cousin Zayden.



No comments:
Post a Comment