Sunday, November 2, 2014

Jonathan's Birthday

October 22-
Kingston was excited for daddy's birthday, but couldn't quite figure out why he wasn't having a birthday also.  I let him pick out his own card and, no surprise, it was a transformer card!  He also had to have one for himself...and a bag....and stickers.  I think next year I will pick out the card myself!
Kingston helped daddy open his presents (a bald eagle Lego set, it is daddy's favorite bird) and card and then we were off to dinner.
 
We actually made a stop first so that the "boys" could pick out a new transformer and then we went to Applebees for dinner.  We had a good time and Kingston used his first public restroom.  Dinner was good and Nick met up with us for a drink at the end.
 We came home to a cheesecake and sang "happy birthday" before bed.
A few weeks later, my mom and dad came over with an icecream cake to celebrate.  Kingston helped blow out the candles, but he wasn't interested in the cake (which was okay with the rest of us!)

No comments: