Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving

November 27-
We got off pretty easy this year.  Joel and Lindsay hosted and all that we were in charge of was biscuits.  Although, I did end up with 8 dozen biscuits!  Now we have leftovers!  It was a really nice day with lots of good food.  I didn't get to enjoy quite as much as I would have liked, but I got a little taste of everything.  Kingston reluctantly tried turkey and I wouldn't call it a success.  But Nora sure enjoyed the turkey and stuffing.  
Both kids took a little nap after lots of rough housing and train playing and then we all played our traditional game of "Pitch". I came out the winner!
 
 
Barb and David had invited us to stop by, and we ended up spending the rest of the evening visiting with them.  Kingston had fun showing Seth his transformers and Hannah introduced him to "party mix"....that was a big hit.  Amy and Scott stopped by too, so there was a full house.  It was fun to spend time with so much family!
 

No comments: