If you're me....you say "yes!!". But only because I knew that I could count on my mom to help. She should really get most of the credit for this giant project!! With the help of some friends she baked all 268 cupcakes.
Meanwhile, I was concerned more with decorations. So, I piped 100 partridges out of melted candy pieces. Only about 50 survived, but they were still delicious!
Friday morning was "decorating day". We had a pretty good system down. Mom made the frosting while Aunt Faye and I frosted all the cupcakes. Luckily, Becky, MaryLou, and Cathy showed up to help decorate and box them all up.
All in all, it was a fun project and I think they turned out great....and they were delicious. I even found pearlized sprinkles in green and white.
They were displayed on wine crates at the wedding and I think they looked very professional! Thanks mom for all your help!!!
1 comment:
What a talented girl you are. Between your activities and Jonathan's projects you are a busy couple. The pictures of you two are great! Is it our Emily taking the pictures?
Post a Comment