Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Fence...Part 4

June 18-
Another working weekend!! Actually, it's mainly Jonathan that works...I'm more of a support system and make lunches, bring cold drinks, take pictures, and watch the boys.
We were so surprised at the change in vegetation. It was so green everywhere and it is definitely starting to feel like summer.

Once again, I recruited my parents to help us out. They are a huge help!

Breaking for lunch
We finished the back side of the fence and even set a post in cement/concrete (I'm sure Jonathan will correct me when he reads this...apparently there is a difference between the two) for the gate. It was a little tricky centering the gate between the last two posts, but after some cutting and whittling, it looked perfect!
Here we are putting in the front gate!! Looks good. We only have one section left in the front and then we have to put the wire up so the boys can't get out!
Of course, Jonathan just whipped out this fire pit on Friday night. We haven't used it yet, but hopefully soon we can make some smores over it!!

No comments: