Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our favorite niece and nephew

Last Tuesday, Jonathan and I got to spend a fun evening with Brylee and Zayden. Zayden is growing up so fast...it had only been a month since we had seen him and he is standing up now!! And Brylee of course is a blast to be around...always giggling.
We started out playing with clay and making "cookies". While they were cooking, Brylee doctored up my "injured" finger and I am now up to date on all my vaccinations....although she isn't the gentlest shot giver!
Then, we rounded up Jonathan and headed outside.
First, we had to find Brylee...
Second, we had to find a safe spot for Zayden to watch all the action...
Third, we had to get Jonathan set-up so that he didn't play too hard...
Then, Brylee and I had to catch all the balls that Jonathan hit at us!
It's pretty obvious who won!!!
While Jonathan and Brylee pulled out the bubbles, Zayden and I headed inside for bedtime. He was so good and after a bottle, an eye rub, and hardly a fuss, he was out.
When I got back outside, Brylee was covered in bubbles!!
After that, it was time to wind down. Brylee and I sat in the chair and read lots of books until it was time for us to go home. We had so much fun with our favorite niece and nephew and we can't wait to play with them again!!

1 comment:

deatherages said...

Brylee just keeps getting cuter. Way to go zayden you big boy! You two are a good aunt and uncle.