Another week has passed us by!
And I have a special helper that likes to be a part of the pictures, too!
We had another doctor's appointment but they just poked her foot and weighed her and sent us on our way. She is back to birth weight...6 lbs. 10 ozs. She eats well and has taken a bottle. She did okay with that, but not great.
I still can't get her to take a binky unless she is really tired and just can't get settled. Our long night stretches are now just 3 hour stretches and she is pretty much like clockwork. During the day she could go longer but that's because she is so content to sleep in your arms. If you lay her down, she will only sleep for about 30 minutes but if you hold her and bounce she would sleep for days! Although, she is pretty good about sleeping through all the commotion of having an older brother.
When she is awake, she is very alert...taking in all that's around her. I love seeing her dark blue eyes, they almost sparkle.
And she looks so precious when she sleeps!
I thought the fun of a little sister would have worn off by now, but Kingston is always willing to help. He isn't afraid of a dirty diaper!
Getting ready for bed!


No comments:
Post a Comment