Through Jonathan's work, we got invited to decorate cookies again and see Santa Claus. We had so much fun last year and I was really looking forward to it again, so I was grateful that Julienna came early so that we could all go. (In all honesty, I do it for the homemade sugar cookies and frosting...they are delicious!)
Kingston and I got right to work decorating our cookies. There were different shaped cookies, all sorts of frosting colors, and tons of different sprinkles. It was a lot of fun!
And they were delicious!Although, it's not much fun decorating cookies with the "Jonathan the artist", his cookies put ours to shame! The tree is Kingston's, the next plate is mine (not much better than Kingston's), and Jonathan's are the cookies with all the detail and precision.
Next stop was Santa Clause! Kingston had no fear this year and was really excited to tell Santa just what he wanted..."a dinosaur that doesn't transform!" Julienna didn't have any requests. And, Kingston was sure to tell Santa that he had been really good...good thing Santa didn't check with mommy on that!








No comments:
Post a Comment