Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Eye Doctor

January 20-
Kingston is really getting the hang of going to the doctor.  Since he was blessed with two parents with horrible vision, we thought we should stay ahead of the game and have him checked out, too.  Daddy had to work so we enlisted the help of Grandma and Grandpa because I also had an eye appointment.
 It was a really interesting appointment.  The doctor showed Kingston different cards while wearing these glasses and had him tell her which card had the smiley face.  (Grandpa and I couldn't figure this one out, but we didn't have the special glasses)  He did great and earned a dinosaur sticker!
 I don't remember what these glasses were for, but he looks pretty stinking cute wearing them!
 He sorted grey and black blocks, copied patterns, watched part of a movie, got his eyes dilated (which is why he got these super cool sunglasses), and he earned 9 stickers!  The doctor determined that he is a little farsighted, but all kids are.

No comments: