December 26-
It happened a little earlier than expected, but Kingston lost his tooth!
Here is Kingston's story on his lost tooth:
"I was trying to get past you and I was drinking and I got juice on the couch and you broke my tooth. My tooth just broke off!" He calls the hole a "red square".
It was pretty traumatizing at the time, but now that it's all said and done, he is fine and he is pretty proud to show off his missing tooth.
What happened was Jonathan was sitting on the couch and he leaned forward to pick something off the floor. Kingston took that opportunity to get past Jonathan and as he was walking behind him, he was drinking some juice out of a plastic sippy cup. At just the right moment, Jonathan leaned back and it bumped the cup against Kingston's mouth. It didn't seem like it hit very hard, but the tears and blood started flowing. We set Kingston on the counter to take a look and he flicked the tooth with his tongue and it fell out. It was the tooth that was injured 2 years ago when he fell on the desk, so it was probably not in there very tight. His top lip was swollen and the inside was all black and blue with a few cuts, but, in the end, I think it was harder on Jonathan than on Kingston! I think he looks pretty cute with his missing tooth! The tooth fairy brought him a $2 bill and some other special coins, but Kingston just threw them in his piggy bank with all the other coins!



No comments:
Post a Comment