We did an early Christmas celebration with my family. We all met at church for the kids play. Kingston liked watching all of his "friends" (that's what he calls kids his age) and Nora had fun playing on the floor. Then we headed back to mom and dad's house for a delicious meal. Our last big meal was Thanksgiving and since I was super pregnant, I didn't get to enjoy it very much, so this time I more than made up for it!
Kingston had fun helping everyone open their presents. No surprise here, but he got a few transformers! He was so excited.
Grandpa also got a pretty awesome gift...a facebook account. I'm not sure how to describe how he felt, but excited was NOT it! We all got a big laugh out of it!
And of course, what is a trip to grandma and grandpa's house without some balloons! Kingston and Uncle Joel played and played and played!


No comments:
Post a Comment